Date and Time:
September 14, 2019
9am - 6pm
*8:30 am - Sign-In
Florida Southern College
111 Lake Hollingsworth Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801
Map and directions click HERE
$10.00 Entry Fee (12 & Older)
This is an invite-only event for rising 9th thru 12th graders (up to 80 players)
$95 (includes game jersey)
5-on-5 refereed games (3 games per team)
*The camp will be staffed by highly experienced High School and AAU coaches.
If you are a HS or AAU Coach that would like to recommend a player for this event or have any other inquiries, please contact the Event Director, Rob Walker via e-mail at email@example.com
Video highlights from the 2014 Red's Super Showcase
- Games will consist of two 20 minute halves (running clock).
- The game clock will have dead ball stoppage within the last two (2) minutes of the game.
- Each game will be refereed in accordance with modified NCAA rules.
- Individual personal fouls will not be kept, but team fouls will be kept. 10 team fouls per half to reach bonus.
- Free Throws will be 1 for 2 and 1 for 3. If a player makes a shot while being fouled, the shot plus the free throw automatically is counted.
- Each team will have one (1) timeout per half.
- Warm-up time will be 3-5 minutes and halftime will be two (2) minutes.
The East Tampa Youth Basketball Association (ETYBA) is proud to host the Seventh Annual invitation-only Red's Team Sports Super 64 Showcase held at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, FL on September 14, 2019.
ETYBA has teamed up with Red's Team Sports to establish the Red's Super 64 as one of Florida's premier girls basketball exposure events.
By design, this event will bring the top girls high school basketball players in Florida together to showcase their talents on one stage.
This event is a unique opportunity for players to receive an evaluation that could potentially be seen by interested college coaches across the country. Additionally, this venue will allow each player the opportunity to compete against and with some of the best talent in Florida.
2019 Event Flyer
images and website by Got Grins? Photography